What to expect from your beef share:
Approx 90-100 lbs
Approx 180-200 lbs
Approx 360-400 lbs
|GROUND BEEF||28 lbs||52 lbs||104 lbs|
|STEW MEAT||3 lbs||6 lbs||12 lbs|
|CHUCK ROAST||8 lbs||16 lbs||32 lbs|
|RUMP ROAST||1.5 lbs||3 lbs||6 lbs|
|SIRLOIN TIP ROAST||4 lbs||8 lbs||16 lbs|
|BRISKET||Ground||3.5 - 4.0 lbs||7 lbs|
|ROUND STEAK - Top and Bottom||10 lbs||19 lbs||39 lbs|
|SHORT RIBS||6 lbs||12 lbs||25 lbs|
|Tri Tip||1 lbs||2 lbs||4 lbs|
|Steaks||29 lbs||58 lbs||115 lbs|
|Freezer Requirements||3-4 Cubic Feet||6-8 Cubic Feet||12-15 Cubic Feet|
* All weights are approximate and varies between animals *
How To Buy
- Contact Bridle Bit Ranch to begin the process
- Deposits can be paid by check, credit cards and PayPal (additional 3.5% fee)
- We can also accept Venmo
What to expect after deposit is made:
- We will notify you when your animal goes to processing.
- Once the animal is processed will give you the final price.
- You will be notified 1-2 days prior to beef share delivery.
- Balance is due at time of delivery.
For Questions Contact Tom Wade