Beef Share Process
How it works:
- We start taking beef reservations when the steers reach 700 pounds.
- Depending on the season it takes 4-6 months to reach
o Summer heat causes the steers to gain weight at a slower rate
- Steers are pasture raised on a variety of legumes, grass,
o We can provide a grain finished steer upon request at a premium price. A grain finished steer will also take longer to finish out.
- We sell beef shares in 1/4s, 1/2s and wholes.
- We require a non-refundable 50% deposit to reserve your beef share.
- Steers are processed at a USDA inspected facility.
- We offer free delivery within
150 miles of Marana, Arizona. If you are further than 150 miles delivery can
be arranged with a charge per additional mile.
o We deliver beef in a freezer trailer / freezer truck that is set between -10 degrees to 0 degrees F
For Questions Contact Tom Wade